Talking It Up

Yesterday I went to the launch party of my friend Joel Templin's new company HatchSF. The party was really enjoyable, especially the delicious cabernet I found myself going back for again and again.

Always one to share, I recommend the cabernet to the couple standing next to me. The gentlemen smiles and then promptly introduces himself as Craig MacLean, of MacLean Wineries. Yes, I had been silly enough to suggest he try his own wine! He was very gracious about the whole incident and appreciated the fact that I enjoyed his wine. Needing to shift the focus off my faux pas, I promptly introduced him to Colin and began showing him pictures on Colin’s i-phone. Needless to say they loved the photos and suggested Colin shooting Craig and the MacLean wineries in Napa. How exciting!

Labels: , , , , , ,


About this entry